CHECK these quotes regarding biblical discipleship:
1. “I’ll take care of me, and you take care of you, and will get along better that way.” Independent Spirit.
2. “As long as your belief is correct, I don’t care how you behave.” Antinomianism.
3. “As long as you are sincere.” (Ignorantia Legis Neminem Excusat) Ignorance.
4. “Not now. I am not ready, yet.” Fear.
5. “What’s good for you might not be good for me.” Relativism.
6. “Been there, done that.” Arrived.
7. “Jesus makes no demands on me.” (Since Jesus is either dead or just a baby) Religiosity, Philippine-Version.
8. “Whatever feels good, do it.” Hedonism.
9. “I like your Christ, but I don’t like your Christians.” Burned.
10. “No one’s qualified enough to disciple me.” Pride.
If you have additional suggestions, they would be greatly welcomed.
“I know that”
‘just me and Jesus” independant spirit
Love the site. How do I contact you?
Hi Natasha. You may email me with this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
“I Love God, I just HATE the Church”-Never Met MY God
“I like some of the ideas of christianity, and hinduism, and satanism, and zoology”-Just Another Religion
“From a youth pastors point of view: It’s easier to not evangelize, Izzi, to just have 50 or so really devoted kids-a dodgeball goes by our heads- we know who’s going to be where this way”-The convienent jesusfreak pastor
Hi I am so glad I found your website, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a
incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do
keep up the awesome work.